We can assist you in determining the right choice of housing for your loved one. Call us today and we can discuss the eligibility requirements for both Supportive Housing( Harmony Court) and service support in our Independent Living (The Landing).

People interested in Supportive Housing are assessed for eligibility by the Winnipeg Regional Health Authority (WRHA). To determine if you are a candidate for Supportive Housing, talk to your Home Care Case Coordinator. If you do not have a Home Care Case Coordinator, call WRHA Central Intake at (204) 788-8330. If you are in hospital, talk to your health-care team.

Effective May 2019, our professional team at Riverwood Square are able to complete assessments for Supportive Housing. The assessments are thorough and similar to the WRHA assessment and approved by the WRHA.  Click Here for further information.

Please call for current availability.

Please call for current availability.

Yes. We've implemented many environmentally friendly programs. Some examples include:

  • Automatic water faucets to conserve water
  • LED Bulbs throughout for energy savings
  • Bring Back the Bees gardening program
  • We have nurtured a lush garden of wildflowers



Yes for Harmony Court Supportive Housing. For further information, please contact your case coordinator.

The decision to move from our home of ‘many’ years is a difficult and very stressful time. For many of todays Seniors, leaving their home means that they will Lose their Independence - and for all of us - that is an issue. We've created a brochure to help how to move my parents

If you are feeling unsure about the best approach, speak with a representative from Riverwood Square Retirement Residence to develop a plan of action or simply to talk.

You have not found the answer to your question ?

Contact us for more information.