Philosophy of Care
Riverwood Square Community will provide its Residents with exceptional hospitality service in a supportive environment that promotes dignity and independence. We provide the services that meet the needs of the population housed within The Landing and Harmony Court.
H.E.A.R.T. Value Statement
- Hospitality Service- We will treat residents with respect, a friendly smile and pleasant greeting each and every time.
- Exceptional- We are committed to delivering exceptional service with integrity and sincerity.
- Assisting Others- We are always doing the little things that can make a difference in our resident’s lives.
- Responsibility and Accountability- We take charge of making things right and are determined to provide an outstanding experience for our residents.
- Teamwork- We support an environment that is conducive to building cohesiveness as well as personal and professional growth.
Riverwood Square is an organization that provides exceptional hospitality service and quality care to each of our residents. We pride ourselves in our unique approach to enhancing the quality of life of each senior we serve. We strive to provide a warm, welcoming, home-like environment for our residents, family members, visitors and team members.
Build on a Commitment
Riverwood Square is built on a commitment to our residents and their families. Our residents can expect a quality of life tied to our philosophy of service that upholds each resident as an individual with needs and expectations.
We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping.
Life as Right
We will meet these needs and expectations on such fundamentals of life as right to privacy, choice, safety, independence and a meaningful social life.
To provide that service, we believe in establishing, achieving and evaluating standards of service that maintain and enhance our commitment to changing needs and expectations of our residents.