Open House Every Saturday and Sunday 10AM-3PM


How do I Access Supportive Housing?

We can assist you in determining the right choice of housing for your loved one. Call us today and we can discuss the eligibility requirements for both Supportive Housing- Harmony Court and service support in our independent living –The Landing.

People interested in Supportive Housing are assessed for eligibility by the Winnipeg Regional Health Authority (WRHA). To determine if you are a candidate for Supportive Housing, talk to your Home Care Case Coordinator. If you do not have a Home Care Case Coordinator, call WRHA Central Intake at (204) 788-8330. If you are in hospital, talk to your health-care team.

Are there currently vacancies in Harmony Court?

As of March 13th, 2019, there are currently 10 vacant rooms in Supportive Housing.

Are you eco friendly?

Yes. We've implemented many environmentally friendly programs. Some examples include:

  • Automatic water faucets to conserve water
  • LED Bulbs throughout for energy savings
  • Bring Back the Bees gardening program
  • We have nurtured a lush garden of wildflowers

Are You Pet Friendly?


Are Short Term Stays Available?


Are Respite Stays Available?


Is There Financial Support Available?

Yes for both The Landing and Harmony Courts there are support available. For more information, check out the following sites:

Disability Tax Credit

The Manitoba Primary Caregiver Tax Credit

Guide to Canada Pension Plan Disability Benefits Child Rearing Provision

Guaranteed Income Supplement

Are There Subsidies Available?

Yes for Harmony Court Supportive Housing. For further information, please contact your case coordinator. 

What Are We Going to Do For Mom and Dad?

The decision to move from our home of ‘many’ years is a difficult and very stressful time. For many of todays Seniors, leaving their home means that they will Lose their Independence - and for all of us - that is an issue. We've created a brochure to help. Download it Here.

If you are feeling unsure about the best approach, speak with a representative from Riverwood Square Retirement Residence to develop a plan of action or simply to talk.